- TDP Resource Center – A comprehensive resource for all things Transit Development Plan related.
- Transit and the Environment – Strategies and tools for planners to use in making transit more “green” and environmentally friendly.
- FTPN Newsletters – The latest newsletters are available here.
- Florida Transit-Oriented Development – Guidance to promote land use policies and designs to leverage statewide investments in multimodal transportation systems.
- Florida Transit Handbook – Published annually, this handbook offers a general overview of public transit in the State of Florida. The handbook provides insight into transit’s contribution to meeting the statewide transportation objectives and mission of the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).