The 3rd Annual Northwest Florida Regional Roundtable took place on May 20th, 2010 in Fort Walton Beach, FL and was hosted by the West Florida Regional Planning Council (WFRPC) TPO staff and Okaloosa County Transit (OCT). The title of the Roundtable was Public Transit: Regionally Looking Forward and Moving Onward. The following presentations were given at the Roundtable:
- Northwest Florida Regional Transit Roundtable Quiz Show (presented by Rob Gregg, CUTR)
- FDOT Central Office Transit and Environmental Projects
- Ride-on Program (a.k.a West Florida Commuter Assistance Program)
- Social Media: Transit Marketing in the Modern Age (presented by BowStern)
- Digital Recorders (DRI) Voice Announcement Systems
- Zonar Fleet Telematic Solution
The presentations are available in PDF Format.